Naturally we have Rules of Play designed with safety in mind. For everyone's safety and comfort and so you get the most out of your Runaround experience all guests must follow the Runaround Rules of Play at all times
While Runaround Ltd and its employees attempt to ensure the complete safety of our visitors it is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on site with a ratio of one adult for every six children over the age of five and one adult for every three children under five.
- The parents/guardians must-
-remain in the building at all times;
-observe the child/children to ensure they are capable of using the equipment safely;
-explain the rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour accordingly;
-know where their child/children is and ensure the child/children know where they are at all times;
- Parents/guardians know their child’s behaviour and capabilities best and so should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this.
- All children should only use the facility when in the company of an adult.
- Children remain the responsibility of a parent/guardian at all times.
- Strictly no smoking on the premises unless at the designated point in the car park.
- Strictly no chewing gum on the premises.
- Children must wear socks at all times whilst using any of the equipment.
- Children are advised to wear long sleeves and long trousers or tights at all times to minimise the risk of personal injury.
- No shoes may be worn on the play structure.
- Jewellery, watches, buckles, sharp objects must not be worn or taken onto the play frame and children wearing spectacles should take particular care.
- No food or drink is to be taken into the equipment and play areas.
- Only food and drink purchased within Runaround may be consumed on the premises.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All height and age restrictions imposed by the management must be adhered to.
- Parents/guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated.
- Runaround reserves the right to restrict play sessions to 2 hours. This will be communicated to guests at reception.
- Abusive behaviour to Runaround Limited staff from adults or children will not be tolerated.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
- All personal items and valuables should be left with parents/guardians.
- Runaround cannot accept responsibility for theft.
- Runaround Limited encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are always inherent risks associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children. Runaround has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely whilst providing a stimulation environment and parents/guardians must recognise and accept this risk.
- Runaround reserves the right to alter times, prices, menus and equipment without prior notification.